• facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Eduardo MirandaEduardo Miranda shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    The Old ReaderAdminThe Old Reader (Admin, The Old Reader) responded  · 

There’s now a subscription management page that allows you to unsubscribe from/move your subscriptions. You can get there by clicking on “Subscriptions” in the user name dropdown in the upper right.

37 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Missey JMissey J commented  · 

Having lots of stufffeeds to read through speedily and more efficiently an arrangement using a hierarchical tree or folder nesting-type structure would more easily facilitate this for me. Having different colored folders is another great option.

• Lisa H.Lisa H. commented  · 

Wow, I'm disappointed there apparently hasn't been any movement on this in more than a year and a half.

Is there anywhere we can find out what, if any, features or enhancements Old Reader staff *are* working on?

• Cat WinterfoxCat Winterfox commented  · 

I'm just going to second pretty much everything here. I especially would love to be able to assign a folder as I add a feed. Sort options would also be fabulous.

• The Old ReaderAdminThe Old Reader (Admin, The Old Reader) commented  · 

S - In settings, if you uncheck "Show only those folders/feeds that have unread items" you will see all folders and all subscriptions, whether or not they have unread items.

• SS commented  · 

ARGH!

There's no way to see my "empty" folders - ones with feeds but the feeds don't have any unread articles.

How in the world am I supposed to organize my feeds in my folders, if there's no way to see these empty folders to drop the feed into?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I would like to be able add new feeds directly to a folder rather than making them add each feed and then move it to a folder. For the first time I added a new feed to my existing feeds and it was cumbersome to have to drag the new feed to the right folder. I would prefer to be allowed to selected the destination folder once I add the new feed. I have 30+ and so folder (with multiple feeds inside) so it can easily take several minutes to drag the new element into the right folder.

• Eduardo MirandaEduardo Miranda commented  · 

I don't know what would be less time-consuming work for them:
        1- nesting folders, or
        2- tags as folders
        but either one would allow to manage/view subscriptions in more or less fine-grained grouping

• YaaLYaaL commented  · 

Unless I'm missing something completely, it's not possible to find which folder is a feed assigned to (for example - if you search for something and click on the feed).
        It's quite annoying, especially when you're trying to organise your feeds and accidentally drop one in the wrong place - very easy if you have 20+ folders and the destination folder is currently out of view and you have to scroll to reach it.

• amirezaamireza commented  · 

how i can rename folders?

• DeborahDeborah commented  · 

iPhone and iPad have no drag and drop. Provide a simple and fast way to reorder feeds on devices without drag and drop!

• kraegerkraeger commented  · 

please improve feed management ! dragging is a nightmare :-(

• FrankFrank commented  · 

folder colors & greyed out ones that have been read would be awesome.

• fr4nfr4n commented  · 

alphabetical order, please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd like to be able to delete multiple feeds in one go. I don't think it's possible right now?

• Juan LopezJuan Lopez commented  · 

hi, how do you delete a subscription?

• MatoroMatoro commented  · 

I do like the idea of color coding. It would be easier on the eyes and easy to track stuff.

• ErenEren commented  · 

Note that number 3 and 4 above are already in "completed" state.

• gvanessgvaness commented  · 

if anyone knows how to add or arrange feeds alphabetically, please answer this for me. I know you can drop and drag, but that would take days.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base