or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Cat WinterfoxCat Winterfox commented  · 

I'm just going to second pretty much everything here. I especially would love to be able to assign a folder as I add a feed. Sort options would also be fabulous.

• The Old ReaderAdminThe Old Reader (Admin, The Old Reader) commented  · 

S - In settings, if you uncheck "Show only those folders/feeds that have unread items" you will see all folders and all subscriptions, whether or not they have unread items.

• SS commented  · 

ARGH!

There's no way to see my "empty" folders - ones with feeds but the feeds don't have any unread articles.

How in the world am I supposed to organize my feeds in my folders, if there's no way to see these empty folders to drop the feed into?

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

I would like to be able add new feeds directly to a folder rather than making them add each feed and then move it to a folder. For the first time I added a new feed to my existing feeds and it was cumbersome to have to drag the new feed to the right folder. I would prefer to be allowed to selected the destination folder once I add the new feed. I have 30+ and so folder (with multiple feeds inside) so it can easily take several minutes to drag the new element into the right folder.

• Eduardo MirandaEduardo Miranda commented  · 

I don't know what would be less time-consuming work for them:
        1- nesting folders, or
        2- tags as folders
        but either one would allow to manage/view subscriptions in more or less fine-grained grouping

• YaaLYaaL commented  · 

Unless I'm missing something completely, it's not possible to find which folder is a feed assigned to (for example - if you search for something and click on the feed).
        It's quite annoying, especially when you're trying to organise your feeds and accidentally drop one in the wrong place - very easy if you have 20+ folders and the destination folder is currently out of view and you have to scroll to reach it.

• amirezaamireza commented  · 

how i can rename folders?

• DeborahDeborah commented  · 

iPhone and iPad have no drag and drop. Provide a simple and fast way to reorder feeds on devices without drag and drop!

• kraegerkraeger commented  · 

please improve feed management ! dragging is a nightmare :-(

• FrankFrank commented  · 

folder colors & greyed out ones that have been read would be awesome.

• fr4nfr4n commented  · 

alphabetical order, please!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I'd like to be able to delete multiple feeds in one go. I don't think it's possible right now?

• Juan LopezJuan Lopez commented  · 

hi, how do you delete a subscription?

• MatoroMatoro commented  · 

I do like the idea of color coding. It would be easier on the eyes and easy to track stuff.

• ErenEren commented  · 

Note that number 3 and 4 above are already in "completed" state.

• gvanessgvaness commented  · 

if anyone knows how to add or arrange feeds alphabetically, please answer this for me. I know you can drop and drag, but that would take days.

• Meridith MooreMeridith Moore commented  · 

Dragging something allllll the way to the bottom to create a new folder is a super huge pain. Organization is key to efficiency and productivity. The faster I can add, read, organize, access and use my feeds, the more productive I am, the more money I make, and the more I can afford to donate to awesome companies like yours :) Also, (although I need to search through help more), would like way to delete stuff, thinking it would be easier on your storage issue? I haven't researched this though through this page or your help...but did want to mention that. But folder management! Yes! Yes! Yes!

• Eric FerzaEric Ferza commented  · 

Folder management is deeply problematic. I'd need to rapidly have the ability to assign a new feed to an already created folder (drag and drop is much too slow when you have a bunch of folders).
        And when you want to include the feed in a new folder, you would have to do that précisely at the begining, just after pressing the add button.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base