I suggest you ...

Subscriptions: mass operations

A separate page should allow users to select multiple feeds and unsubscribe from them or move them to another folder.

61 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    AdminThe Old Reader (Admin, The Old Reader) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    completed  ·  AdminThe Old Reader (Admin, The Old Reader) responded  · 

There’s now a subscription management page that allows you to unsubscribe from/move your subscriptions. You can get there by clicking on “Subscriptions” in the user name dropdown in the upper right.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Tony Dunsworth commented  · 

I would love this because I have too many feeds for a non-premium account and I want to pare them back quickly.

• Anonymous commented  · 

I would like to be able add new feeds directly to a folder rather than making them add each feed and then move it to a folder. For the first time I added a new feed to my existing feeds and it was cumbersome to have to drag the new feed to the right folder. I would prefer to be allowed to selected the destination folder once I add the new feed. I have 30+ and so folder (with multiple feeds inside) so it can easily take several minutes to drag the new element into the right folder.

• Chiraag commented  · 

Indeed I want to remove all feeds and start with a fresh import from my Google Reader subscriptions file.

• Moo Scree commented  · 

YES! This is absolutely required because my huge list of imported sorted feeds did not have their folders replicated. :(

Feedback and Knowledge Base